[Esip-preserve] Budget proposal draft for Data Stewardship Committee

Curt Tilmes Curt.Tilmes at nasa.gov
Thu Sep 26 10:43:21 EDT 2013

I'll work to get the Data Stewardship Committee budget proposals
together and submit on behalf of the committee --

Please anyone else who cares to express opinions about the proposed
activities, speak up on the list.

I'll compile together our collective submission.

Thanks all for participating in this effort!

Curt

On 9/25/13 2:08 PM, Nancy Hoebelheinrich wrote:

> Hi, Denise, et al:
>
> Thanks for your comments.  They were helpful.  I've incorporated many
> of them, but will await a few other responses before circulating a
> final draft.
>
> Regarding the budget form:  I didn't send a copy of the budget form as
> the only form I've seen is a spreadsheet that looks like it would come
> from the whole committee, and only has a place for totals, but I could
> be reading that wrong.  Could someone verify what needs to be done
> here (Curt, Ruth, Erin, Carol)?
>
> The budget amount that I put in reflects the higher bids that we
> received,  but we figured that might give us some options for having
> additional copies printed, if we can.  Printing cost estimates ranged
> from: $300 - $800 for 1000 copies.   I wouldn't be adverse to upping
> the number to be "about 2000" and adding another $400 to the amount.
> What do others think?
>
> Nancy
>
> Nancy Hoebelheinrich
>
> Information Analyst