[Esip-preserve] Budget proposal draft for Data Stewardship Committee

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Thu Sep 26 11:05:14 EDT 2013

Hi, Curt:
Attached please find the proposal for the DM Short Course brochure.  I have
changed the amount of the request to be $3K with the intention of printing
approximately 2K copies.  I have also attached a scanned copy of the
brochure from NASA that is an example of what we're thinking about if that
would prove helpful to include with the proposal.  Let me know if you have
any questions.  Thanks all for your assistance in this.

Regards,

Nancy

 <https://kmotifs.com/> _LOGOhiResTRANSPARENT_4800pxRGB

Nancy J. Hoebelheinrich