[Esip-preserve] Draft of Data Management short course brochure

Robert R. Downs rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Tue Nov 19 10:03:35 EST 2013

I also believe that the layout offered by Sarah for the titles of the
short courses is an improvement.

Thanks,

Bob Downs

Robert R. Downs, PhD
Senior Digital Archivist and Senior Staff Associate Officer of Research
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN),
The Earth Institute, Columbia University
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
Voice: 845-365-8985; fax: 845-365-8922
E-mail: rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Columbia University CIESIN Web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu