[Esip-preserve] Updated Appendix A to final on Identifiers Testbed Report

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Mon Jan 13 13:53:21 EST 2014

Hello, all:
We’ve updated the spreadsheet that is included as Appendix A by adding /
correcting some errors / omissions that we found.  The Report itself has not
changed.  I’ve upload the changed spreadsheet to the wiki.   Both the
updated spreadsheet (still Appendix A) can be found on this wiki page:

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Executive_Summary_of_Results_from_Report_b
y_Hoebelheinrich_and_Janee#From_Report_to_ESIP_Federation_Data_Stewardship_C
ommittee_on_the_Implementation_of_Selected_Identifier_Schemes_to_Earth_Scien
ce_Data_Objects_as_part_of_its_Identifier_Testbed_Activities_-_draft_of_6_Ja
nuary_2014 .

We look forward to comments.

Regards,

Nancy and Greg