[Esip-preserve] Reminder - Telecon this Friday at 3pm

Ramdeen, Sarah ramdeen at email.unc.edu
Mon Feb 10 00:14:23 EST 2014

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all doing well.   We have a telecom this Friday at 3pm EST.  Below is information on how to connect to the call.

  *   Telecon: 1-877-668-4493 Access Code 23138372
  *   Webex<https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/j.php?ED=193395612&UID=485702843&PW=NZTVhYzcwOWZm&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D> | Password: 23138372
This week is going to be a bit different - I am taking my comprehensive exams (!!!) this week and will not be able to make the call.  If you have an agenda items, please post them on the wiki (linked below) or pass them along to Ruth.  Additionally, would someone be willing to take notes during the call?  I have created a google doc, the link is also on the wiki page.

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Interagency_Data_Stewardship/LifeCycle/Preservation_Forum/TeleconNotes/2014-02-14

Normally I would say let me know if you have questions, but I will not be as active on email this week.  Wish me luck!  And I hope the call goes well.

Thanks,
Sarah

Sarah Ramdeen PhD Student
School of Information and Library Science
University of North Carolina
ramdeen at email.unc.edu<mailto:ramdeen at email.unc.edu>
http://ramdeen.web.unc.edu/