[Esip-preserve] Reminder - Telecon TODAY 3pm ET

Denise Hills dhills at gsa.state.al.us
Fri Feb 14 12:03:46 EST 2014

Hello all -

Your friendly reminder that we will be having our monthly Stewardship call today, Friday, Feb. 14, at 3pm ET.

Below is information on how to connect to the call.

 *   Telecon: 1-877-668-4493 Access Code 23138372
 *   Webex<https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/j.php?ED=193395612&UID=485702843&PW=NZTVhYzcwOWZm&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D> | Password: 23138372

Sarah, who is our normal note-taker, is unable to be on the call as she is currently taking her comps. Could someone please volunteer to take notes? She set up a Google Doc already for the notes:

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Interagency_Data_Stewardship/LifeCycle/Preservation_Forum/TeleconNotes/2014-02-14

I'd do it, but I have to leave the call partway through due to an urgent meeting (that has been rescheduled far too many times because Alabama cannot handle the idea of winter!).

Questions, please contact me, Ruth, or Curt.

Thanks,
Denise

Denise Hills
Acting Program Director, Energy Investigations
Geological Survey of Alabama
office (205) 247-3694
cell (205) 239-8191
dhills at gsa.state.al.us<mailto:dhills at gsa.state.al.us>