[Esip-preserve] Reminders: ESIP Summer meeting sessions/AGU sessions

Ramdeen, Sarah ramdeen at email.unc.edu
Mon Mar 31 15:23:42 EDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

Just a reminder that the call for ESIP Summer Meeting Sessions are due 4/13 and the deadline for AGU session proposals is 16 April 2014, 11:59 p.m. EDT.  We have a monthly telecom next Friday the 11th at 3pm but I wanted email everyone to encourage you to use the list serve to discuss possible sessions.

Our ESIP summer sessions list so far:

  1.  normal planning session (Ruth)
  2.  GCIS implementation (Curt)
  3.  Reporting session (Different from the planning session) (Rama)

The meeting notes from last month have the discussion about AGU sessions:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qOd9_YTV5gw0Yw5cttbs3HUWAa3qNp3TdERISDAGPjQ/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks!
Sarah

Sarah Ramdeen PhD Student
School of Information and Library Science
University of North Carolina
ramdeen at email.unc.edu<mailto:ramdeen at email.unc.edu>
http://ramdeen.web.unc.edu/