[Esip-preserve] EarthCube Data Citation workshop?

Kerstin Lehnert via Esip-preserve esip-preserve at lists.esipfed.org
Sun May 11 21:36:54 EDT 2014

I would be there and would like to help. I think that this should be an
activity that other stakeholder groups in EarthCube, particularly the
Council of Data Facilities, should be involved with. The data facilities
(as far as I remember) wanted some sort of a working group on data
citation at the January meeting, so it would be good to coordinate.
Several facilities such as IEDA already have policies and guidelines in
place for data citation, so gathering that information before the workshop
would be essential.

Kerstin

Dr. Kerstin Lehnert
Director, Integrated Earth Data Applications
Director, EarthChem
President, IGSN e.V.

Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory
Columbia University