[Esip-preserve] Slightly overdue budget request - please review ASAP

Ruth Ellen Duerr via Esip-preserve esip-preserve at lists.esipfed.org
Sun Oct 5 17:43:19 EDT 2014

Hi All,

I think I’ve captured everything that we discussed over the last couple of telecons in terms of a budget request for the upcoming year (except how one requests a student intern - still don’t know if we need to request that in this budget).  Please take a look and let me know if there are any issues, mistakes, etc.  I’d like to get this turned in ASAP as it is already overdue (due last week).

Ruth