[Esip-preserve] Monthly Telecon this Friday 10/10 at 3pm EST

Ramdeen, Sarah via Esip-preserve esip-preserve at lists.esipfed.org
Tue Oct 7 12:59:10 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

Our monthly telecom is this Friday at 3pm EST.  Please send me any agenda items you might have.  We will be discussing the ESIP winter meeting sessions, in particular the workshop on dynamic data (look out for another email from me with a request for help).

If you have not seen it, Ruth sent out an updated version of the budget.  Please send her feedback ASAP as it is already late.

Speaking of.... I am a bit behind but we are also working on rescheduling the call day/time.  Expect a doodle poll soon.

Thanks!
Sarah

Sarah Ramdeen PhD Student
School of Information and Library Science
University of North Carolina
ramdeen at email.unc.edu<mailto:ramdeen at email.unc.edu>
http://ramdeen.web.unc.edu/