[Esip-preserve] REQUEST - Data sets for workshop on dynamic data at the Winter meeting

Kerstin Lehnert via Esip-preserve esip-preserve at lists.esipfed.org
Wed Oct 8 09:06:03 EDT 2014

I am happy to provide datasets from IEDA which range from shipboard sensor
data to analytical sample-based data. For example, distributed datasets
generated on the same sample or core can be a good example.

Kerstin

Dr. Kerstin Lehnert

Director, Integrated Earth Data Applications

Director, EarthChem

President, IGSN e.V.

Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory

Columbia University