[Esip-preserve] Moving telecon to next week and 1 hour earlier!

Ruth Duerr via Esip-preserve esip-preserve at lists.esipfed.org
Wed Oct 8 17:27:24 EDT 2014

OK, the consensus seems to be that moving our monthly telecon to next Friday would actually work better for most folks and that one hour earlier would be good too, so that’s the plan.

Our next telecon will be Friday the 17th, at noon Mountain, 2 pm Eastern, 11 am Pacific.

Thanks to all who responded (and the lively discussion on data sets for the dynamic data citation workshop we are planning for the winter meeting)!

Ruth