[Esip-preserve] Final call - poll will close tomorrow, Friday 10/24 at 5pm PST

Ramdeen, Sarah via Esip-preserve esip-preserve at lists.esipfed.org
Thu Oct 23 15:23:27 EDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

Just a reminder to complete the doodle poll by tomorrow afternoon at 5pm PST.  Currently it looks like the first Monday of the month at 1pm EST is in the lead (with 2nd and 4th Mondays and Tuesdays around 2/2:30 EST being a close second).  So please fill out the poll, especially if those days don't work for you :)

http://doodle.com/4kye3nvenwpgg6vw

Thanks!
Sarah

Sarah Ramdeen PhD Student
School of Information and Library Science
University of North Carolina
ramdeen at email.unc.edu<mailto:ramdeen at email.unc.edu>
http://ramdeen.web.unc.edu/