[Esip-preserve] Telecom meeting times, results of doodle poll

Ramdeen, Sarah via Esip-preserve esip-preserve at lists.esipfed.org
Wed Oct 29 15:25:29 EDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

For November and December we will keep the current meeting time of the second Friday of the month at 3pm EST for our telecons.  These will take place November 14th and December 12th.  Next year we will move the date to the fourth Tuesday of the month at 2pm EST (which unfortunately conflicts with the holiday schedule for November and December!).

Thank you,
Sarah

Sarah Ramdeen PhD Student
School of Information and Library Science
University of North Carolina
ramdeen at email.unc.edu<mailto:ramdeen at email.unc.edu>
http://ramdeen.web.unc.edu/