[Esip-preserve] Reminder: Telecon Today (Friday) at 3pm EST

Ramdeen, Sarah via Esip-preserve esip-preserve at lists.esipfed.org
Fri Nov 14 13:50:55 EST 2014

Hello Everyone,

Just a reminder that our telecom is in about an hour.  Ruth will not be able to make the call but Denise will be running the show :)

Link to the meeting notes
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13WboZZ0GzfJq3kom-cEzbtdSrIdARNjrlE__xHgUH94/edit?usp=sharing

Agenda

* review plans for ESIP winter meeting

              - planning and reporting sessions

              - Defining data publication session - need an plan for how to proceed with this one, probably 10 min background as to why repositories need to take charge of defining this (Nancy Ritchey leads)

- what should be the outcome, how documented, promulgated, etc.

              - dynamic data citation session - telecon Monday

* status of papers

              - EOS paper call later today

              - final pass through D-Lib paper

              - Nature?

* Moving PCCS forward

* Moving data stewardship maturity matrix forward

Thanks!
Sarah

Sarah Ramdeen PhD Student
School of Information and Library Science
University of North Carolina
ramdeen at email.unc.edu<mailto:ramdeen at email.unc.edu>
http://ramdeen.web.unc.edu/