[Esip-preserve] apropos yesterday's data publishing session

Ruth Duerr rduerr at nsidc.org
Wed Jan 7 11:52:56 EST 2015

Speaking as a person who has projects where the data are publications in the peer-reviewed and literature sense of that term; I really think that the issue of what is data and what is not (one of Chris' questions) is really relevant.  This is probably also why I don't want a separate term since in my opinion it is all one (it's all data - in which case the only thing you can publish is data).

Ruth

Sent from my iPad