[Esip-preserve] Meeting Notes Available - ESIP Data Stewardship Committee Reporting Out and Planning Sessions

Hou, Chung-Yi hou at illinois.edu
Tue Jul 21 16:10:25 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

The meeting notes for the reporting out and the planning session from the ESIP Summer Meeting are now available.

The links to the notes are posted to the sessions' respective ESIP Commons pages.  The notes can also be accessed directly using the following link.

1) Data Stewardship Committee Reporting Out Session:
- ESIP Commons: http://commons.esipfed.org/node/7947
- Direct link to notes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vReabzzMsMqQQ55AeJNOvWX5rkAsiW5k2sQkJN5mOs8/edit?usp=sharing

2) Data Stewardship Committee Planning Session
- ESIP Commons: http://commons.esipfed.org/node/7948
- Direct link to notes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uNzvwgkXwnbWIdZkVQwFhHRRJlTkUxaummnbdYDycok/edit?usp=sharing

If you have any questions or additional feedback, please feel welcome to let Justin or me know.

Thank you very much, and we look forward to talking to everyone again during our next monthly meeting on September 21st.

Best regards,
Sophie