[Esip-preserve] Winter sessions

Nancy Ritchey - NOAA Federal nancy.ritchey at noaa.gov
Fri Oct 23 09:53:38 EDT 2015

Hi All,
The deadline for winter session proposals is looming (Oct. 30) and I was
wondering if anyone is interested in chairing/discussing/presenting on the
topics listed below.  If so, I'd be wiling to propose a session.  Please
respond with the topic you're interested in and what role you'd like to
support (presenter, chair, co-chair) .
Thanks
Nancy

   - Hibernation, deprecation, retirement of data sets
   - Preservation of software
   - Physical to digital, relating data across multiple media
   - Metadata systems and tools

---
Nancy Ritchey
Archive Branch Chief
NOAA's National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)
Asheville, NC 28801
828-271-4445
*Connect with us on Facebook for **climate*
<http://www.facebook.com/NOAANCEIclimate>* and **ocean and geophysics*
<http://www.facebook.com/NOAANCEIoceangeo>* information, and follow us on
Twitter at **@NOAANCEIclimate * <http://www.twitter.com/NOAANCEIclimate>
*and **@*NOAANCEIocngeo <http://www.twitter.com/NOAANCEIocngeo>.