[Esip-preserve] Google Document for Collecting ESIP Winter Meeting 2016 Session Ideas

Hou, Chung-Yi hou at illinois.edu
Fri Oct 23 11:30:28 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

Per our meeting on Monday, 10/19, I have created the following Google Document for us to collect session ideas for the Winter Meeting.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CMxZCiLMph6u_9V2lMAtJAfCQ260rJpBa8xEHSOBbnw/edit?usp=sharing

I will also check the Commons periodically to add any sessions that have been submitted and tagged with "Data Preservation", "Preservation and Stewardship", and "Data Management Training", but have not been listed in the document.

If you have any questions, please feel welcome to let Justin or me know.

Thanks very much,
Sophie