[Esip-preserve] possible session at ESIP

Parsons, Mark parsom3 at rpi.edu
Mon Oct 26 10:29:55 EDT 2015

Great. Thanks Erin. It sounds like between you, me, Lindsay, and Denise we have a good organizing committee.

-m.
Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 26, 2015, at 08:21, Erin Robinson via Esip-preserve <esip-preserve at lists.esipfed.org<mailto:esip-preserve at lists.esipfed.org>> wrote:

Hi Guys -

Chiming in here - I think it is a fantastic idea, Mark. I agree with Denise that it is broader than Data Stewardship and lines up well with our new strategic plan. I can set up a doodle to get an initial call started on the topic.

I'm happy to help organize this session. Maybe we can get Lindsay Powers to help too...??