[Esip-preserve] possible session at ESIP

Danie Kinkade dkinkade at whoi.edu
Mon Oct 26 10:29:31 EDT 2015

I'm on board with Denise, right down to willingness to help, as it too
would further my understanding about ESIP's groups and its ties to
various external efforts.
-Danie

>>> http://www.earthchem.org
>>> http://www.igsn.org

>>> Esip-preserve mailing list
>>> Esip-preserve at lists.esipfed.org

Danie Kinkade
Biological and Chemical Oceanography Data Management Office
Department of Biology
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
266 Woods Hole Road, MS#36
Woods Hole, MA  02543