[Esip-preserve] ESIP DS Committee Publications

Justin Goldstein jgoldstein at usgcrp.gov
Fri Jan 15 15:32:46 EST 2016

Dear Data Stewardship Committee Colleagues,
  I've initiated the process of creating a single document containing
bibliographic information for all of our group's peer-reviewed papers to be
accessible on the wiki.  The document can be accessed here
<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Preservation_and_Stewardship> by
scrolling to the blue "activities" box and clicking on "Publications from
the Data Stewardship Committee."  The direct link to the document is:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Publications_from_the_Data_Stewardship_Committee

    I invite those who have co-authored peer-reviewed papers during the
past five (5) years to add them to the wiki, either by adding the citation
directly to the page or by e-mailing a completed one to Sophie and me.  In
order to promote the volume of work done by our group, please restrict
these to papers authored in the context of committee activities or done as
part of activities periodically reported during committee meetings.

    Best,
   Justin

--
Justin Goldstein, Ph.D.

1800 G Street NW, Suite 9100,  (*Note New Address)*
Washington, D.C. 20006, U.S.A.
phone: (202) 419-3496
e-mail: jgoldstein AT usgcrp Dot gov

http://www.globalchange.gov