[Esip-preserve] Fwd: Software linking?

Parsons, Mark parsom3 at rpi.edu
Tue Mar 29 14:05:03 EDT 2016

I was unaware of this Force11 effort on software citation until recently. I’m surprised no-one from ESIP (that I recognized) was involved.  I have only skimmed it, but it looks like it is modeled after the Joint Data Citation Principles (which I’m not sure is wise). Perhaps we should discuss this at a future meeting. Perhaps the stewardship cluster would like to comment on the document.

cheers,

-m.

Begin forwarded message: