[Esip-preserve] Draft of 2017 Data Stewardship strategic plan now available for review

James Collins james.r.collins at aya.yale.edu
Wed Mar 1 10:07:09 EST 2017

Hi all:

A draft of the 2017 Data Stewardship strategic plan is now available for review: http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/ESIP_Data_Stewardship_Strategic_Plan_Calendar_Year_2017 <http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/ESIP_Data_Stewardship_Strategic_Plan_Calendar_Year_2017>

The plan was developed largely based on the input provided during the monthly teleconference in February. Please take a look and provide any feedback to Matt, Sophie, and me; we will incorporate any revisions with the goal of finalizing the plan during the March telecon on Monday, March 20.

In addition: We now have a #stewardship channel on the ESIP-All Slack site: https://esip-all.slack.com/messages/stewardship/ <https://esip-all.slack.com/messages/stewardship/>

Please join and contribute as you are able.

Respectfully,

Jamie
Student Fellow
Data Stewardship

---
Currently: Postdoctoral Investigator, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
Beginning April 1: Moore/Sloan and WRF Innovation in Data Science Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Washington eScience Institute and School of Oceanography
james.r.collins at aya.yale.edu
http://jamesrco.github.io
Mobile: (518) 488-9666
Work: (508) 289-2627