[Esip-preserve] Paper on persistent identifiers

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Fri Apr 21 12:41:42 EDT 2017

All,

I am happy to report that the following paper has just appeared in the Data Science Journal:

Goldstein, J.C., Mayernik, M.S. & Ramapriyan, H.K., (2017). Identifiers for Earth Science Data Sets: Where We Have Been and Where We Need to Go. Data Science Journal. 16, p.23.

DOI: http://doi.org/10.5334/dsj-2017-023

Rama.

H. K. Ramapriyan (Rama)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

 <mailto:Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com> Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com

(805) 402-7125

(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action or payment.