[Esip-preserve] Paper on persistent identifiers

Parsons, Mark parsom3 at rpi.edu
Fri Apr 21 13:26:40 EDT 2017

Very cool, Rama, Justin, and Matt. This is one of several articles about PIDs that have just been published in DSJ. More are coming, and they will soon be compiled into a special issue.

ESIP in general is getting a lot of mention in DSJ these days as there has been a flood of papers following International Data Week last September.

cheers,

-m.