[Esip-preserve] potential NYT editorial on data

Joe Hourcle oneiros at grace.nascom.nasa.gov
Thu May 4 15:06:44 EDT 2017

On Thu, 4 May 2017, Justin Goldstein - NOAA Affiliate wrote:

> Would there be an issue with someone from the exec branch submitting to
> "the Hill" (i.e., separation of powers?)

I don't know.  It might just require something as simple as stating that
these are personal opinions, and not necessarily those of your employers'.

If they try to supress it entirely, there are issues of stepping on your
first amendment rights.  (it came up w/ my response to the GSA re: the
HTTPS-Only bullshit ... which they're forcing through anyway, and
SPECIFICALLY requiring us to use 301 redirects, which breaks SOAP services
(as it changes POSTs to GETs)

-Joe