[Esip-preserve] Data Op-Ed - WaPo?

Jeff de La Beaujardiere - NOAA jeff.delabeaujardiere at noaa.gov
Tue May 16 16:35:53 EDT 2017

Matt-

I wanted to point out this recent article in the Post:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/under-trump-inconvenient-data-is-being-sidelined/2017/05/14/3ae22c28-3106-11e7-8674-437ddb6e813e_story.html?utm_term=.ea1d9c8f13a6
Please note that at least some of the numbers are wrong -- in particular,
the data.gov counts decreased due to a temporary technical issue but are
now back to the original level.

-Jeff

Jeff de La Beaujardiere, PhD
NOAA Data Management Architect