[Esip-preserve] Deadline for DS Committee poster input: Friday, June 30

James Collins james.r.collins at aya.yale.edu
Fri Jun 23 13:41:02 EDT 2017

Hi all,

Attached you will find a PDF of the DS Committee poster from last year’s Summer Meeting. We are in the process of revising what you see here for the meeting in Bloomington. Matt, Sophie, and I are planning to make few changes already, but we wanted to circulate the previous version in case anyone has additional input.

Please provide specific comment or suggestions to me by next Friday, June 30. I will do my very best to accommodate everyone’s feedback, but can’t promise I’ll be able to fit everything!

Thanks, and looking forward to hearing back from some of you.

Jamie

---
Postdoctoral Fellow
eScience Institute and School of Oceanography
University of Washington
james.r.collins at aya.yale.edu
http://jamesrco.github.io
Mobile: (518) 488-9666