[Esip-preserve] Reminder: Any comments to add re: BF data skills curricula development workshop outcomes for review

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Tue Jun 27 10:30:54 EDT 2017

Hello, all:
Sending a last reminder to put any comments you have about the above outcomes on this google doc as soon as you can so that it can be sent by COB today:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1liJpdyISSlkfBRPzQxt7MIIGFpx5_e6QxSE4ilKLRTU/edit?usp=sharing.  Or, send comments to me and I will incorporate.  Thanks for those who have already commented.

Regards,

Nancy