[Esip-preserve] Data Stewardship Committee budget

Matthew Mayernik mayernik at ucar.edu
Thu Aug 3 15:23:25 EDT 2017

Hi all,
The Data Stewardship Committee budget is due on Aug 15. Please let me know
by next Monday (8/9) if you have specific budget requests or suggestions in
relation to committee activities. Below are a few items that have been
included in past budgets. I will send out the official budget submission
early next week.

AGU travel support - student
RDA Plenary travel support - committee member (in relation to a specific
activity)
Travel support - ESIP summer meeting speaker
Publication fee - Committee-related paper

Best,
Matt