[Esip-preserve] Data Stewardship Committee telecon - 4/16

Matthew Mayernik mayernik at ucar.edu
Mon Apr 9 18:31:05 EDT 2018

Hi all,
Our next data stewardship committee telecon is next Monday, 4/16 at 2pm ET.
We will have an invited presentation from Cara Manning, a postdoctoral
fellow in chemical oceanography and hydrogeochemistry at the University of
British Columbia. Cara's talk will describe her efforts to establish
institutional open access policies in a couple of different institutions,
and provide some info on Canada's upcoming federal research data management
policy. See the agenda page for additional information about Cara, and for
the other telecon agenda items.

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Interagency_Data_Stewardship/LifeCycle/Preservation_Forum/TeleconNotes/2018-04-16

I look forward to connecting on the call next week,

Best regards,
Matt