[Esip-preserve] Data Management Training Working Group Monthly call this Thursday, May 3rd

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Mon Apr 30 18:53:32 EDT 2018

Hello, everyone:

Another month has gone by - with LOTS happening related to research data
management training!  You are invited to join the DMT WG's monthly call this
coming Thursday, May 3rd, 8:30 am PDT / 11:30 am EDT.  See the call-in
information on the ESIP telecom calendar (http://www.esipfed.org/telecons )
and below.  Draft agenda and meeting notes from the last calls can be found
at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p3y5IriUqTBQZQtBJuHfzIgBz7BUp6RTNp8IbqJw
zvw/edit  and below.  Please let me know if there are other topics to
discuss.  Hope you can join the call!

Regards,

Nancy

Call-in info:

https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/908109365

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (646) 749-3112

Access Code: 908-109-365

Draft agenda:

*	Reporting out from the Enabling FAIR Data project:

*	Results of 2nd Crowdsource event
*	Plans for writing of the final report / recommendations / followup
*	Progress on submission of resources into the DMTC

*	Announcement of the BIG NEWS (hurrah! - receipt of an IMLS award for
3 years!!!)
*	Reporting out from the webinar on the Belmont Forum's Data Skills
Curricula Framework & plans for follow up
*	Plans for ESIP Summer sessions
*	Other related group events / reports / liaison ideas?
*	Anything else?

 <https://kmotifs.com/> _LOGOhiResTRANSPARENT_4800pxRGB

Nancy J. Hoebelheinrich

Information Analyst/Principal