[Esip-preserve] IMLS Toolkit Data nomination meeting poll - #1

Reid Boehm rboehm at jhu.edu
Mon Oct 15 17:03:24 EDT 2018

Hello All,
For the documents, I created a Google Drive location that is attached to the OSF space. I left the others in – I think one was checked out. (We will  want to update the one in drive too if there were changes made.)
Let me know if you have any trouble accessing.
These will be the ones to use – for collaborative editing.
Thanks!

-Reid

Reid I Boehm, PhD
Pronouns: she, her
Data Management Consultant, Johns Hopkins University

Email: rboehm at jhu.edu<mailto:rboehm at jhu.edu>
ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-5474-0253