[Esip-preserve] Scheduling Regular Research Object Citation meetings

Parsons, Mark parsom3 at rpi.edu
Tue Feb 12 17:07:41 EST 2019

OK, this is my last email to all these groups.

The New merged Research Object Citation cluster will meet on the third Thursday of the month at noon Eastern starting 21 March. The data group still has a few more weekly meeting at the old time of 13:00 Eastern to wrap up data citation.

Future correspondence will only got to esip-citationguidelines at lists.esipfed.org<mailto:esip-citationguidelines at lists.esipfed.org>, so if interested please join that list here:

We don’t have a wiki space, yet but I’ll request one. Meanwhile we are here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uxd7G1d1wBVKtrqXSukzZELOlvawLsxPvyOAl49VN7k/edit?usp=sharing

cheers,

-m.