[Esip-preserve] Seeking co-chair nominations

Ruth Duerr ruth.duerr3 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 15:10:40 EDT 2019

As discussed in a previous data stewardship committee meeting, I am looking for candidates for co-chair of the committee.  This is a pretty light weight position.  The main duties are to attend the monthly telecons, lead them if the chair is unavailable, attend monthly program committee telecons (at least when the chair is unavailable), and coordinate with the chair on upcoming activities through email and occasional telecons.  It is however, a good way to learn how ESIP leadership works, as well as to push your data stewardship issues forward!

If you are interested, send an email to ruth.duerr3 at gmail.com <mailto:ruth.duerr3 at gmail.com>.  I will be collecting names until the COB Friday June 14.  If there are multiple candidates we will hold an on-line vote shortly thereafter.

Thanks for reading (and hopefully volunteering)!

Ruth