[Esip-preserve] ESIP-owned Google shared drive

Ruth Duerr ruth.duerr3 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 15:20:59 EDT 2019

Dear ESIP Data Stewards,

The data stewardship committee now has an ESIP-owned shared Google drive, that we are transitioning over to use for meeting notes and other materials needed for posterity.  It is not a completely open drive (due to that posterity issue); but committee members who attend the monthly telecons, want to keep up with the notes, or want to contribute to the various documents, can request permission for various levels of access:

Contributor - ability to add and edit files
Commenter - can view and comment on files
Viewer - just view files

In order to gain access, please send an email to ruth.duerr3 at gmail.com <mailto:ruth.duerr3 at gmail.com> with your preferred account when using Google along with the access level you’d like.

I note that we will be migrating materials from our existing drive over the next few weeks…. I apologize for the inconvenience….!

Ruth