[Esip-preserve] Data Stewardship Committee chair nomination

Ruth Duerr ruth.duerr3 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 01:19:32 EDT 2019

Dear committee members,

I would like to nominate myself for a second term as chair of the Data Stewardship Committee.

My bio and CV are online at http://ronininstitute.org/research-scholars/ruth-duerr/ <http://ronininstitute.org/research-scholars/ruth-duerr/> - it is slightly out-of-date but still gives a good sense of my personal goals and priorities.

My statement of interest is included below: