[Esip-preserve] Fwd: Voluntary participants sought for information science research survey

Matthew Mayernik mayernik at ucar.edu
Thu Feb 20 15:54:21 EST 2020

Hi all,
I am forwarding the below invitation to participate in a research study of
science data management work, on behalf of Ashley Orehek, a student at the
University of Tennessee, Knoxville, and her faculty advisor Wade Bishop.
Please contact Ashley directly to provide some input on how you came to
your work positions, and what the critical skills and knowledge are to do
data management work.
Best,
Matt