[Esip-preserve] Reminder: No Data Stewardship Call today

Amber E Budden aebudden at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Apr 2 03:40:52 EDT 2020

Dear ESIP Preserve Community

Just a reminder that there is no data stewardship call today.
Per discussions in previous calls, the ESIP Data Stewardship meetings are now scheduled for the second Monday of each month at 3pm Eastern / 12 noon pacific. Hence our next meeting is Monday April 13th at 3pm Eastern. Please see the ESIP Calendar for details.

Hope you are all doing well given the circumstances and I look forward to checking in soon.
Best
Amber

Amber E Budden, PhD
Director of Learning and Outreach
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis
aebudden at nceas.ucsb.edu

Co-PI DataONE
Co-PI Arctic Data Center
Co-PI Permafrost Discovery Gateway

Need data skills?
Register for one of our Reproducible Research Techniques for Synthesis short courses.