[Esip-preserve] RDA Virtual Plenary Session, Implementing the Data Repository, Tues. 31 March 7:00 a.m. EDT

Robert Downs rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Thu Mar 26 16:11:27 EDT 2020

 Dear ESIP Data Stewardship Committee Members,

Please find the call for participation, below, with my apologies for any
duplication, as some of you might be interested in the topic.

-    -    -    -

You are kindly invited to participate in the RDA virtual session,
Repository Platforms for Research Data: Approaches for Implementing the
Data Repository - Opportunities and Challenges, which has been scheduled
for Tuesday, 31 March 2020, 11:00 a.m. UTC to 12:30 p.m. UTC (7:00 a.m. EDT
to 8:30 a.m. EDT).

There will be four presentations on choices for implementing data
repository platforms, followed by a 30 minute discussion among
participants. We hope that you will be able to participate in the session.
Please mark you calendars and find the relevant links, below.

RDA Virtual Plenary Programme:
https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-virtual-plenary-programme
Session Webpage:
https://www.rd-alliance.org/approaches-implementing-data-repository-opportunities-and-challenges
Remote access registration:
https://aarnet.zoom.us/meeting/register/vJcscu-grD8smsYDCvyHKEcRw2riaBG9Xw

-    -    -    -

Thanks,

Bob

Robert R. Downs, PhD
Senior Digital Archivist and Senior Staff Associate Officer of Research
Acting Head of Cyberinfrastructure and Informatics Research and Development
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN),
The Earth Institute, Columbia University
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
Voice: 845-365-8985; fax: 845-365-8922
E-mail: rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Columbia University CIESIN Web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu
ORCID: 0000-0002-8595-5134