[Esip-preserve] Assigning DOIs to data set versions?

John Scialdone jscialdo at ciesin.columbia.edu
Wed May 27 12:39:26 EDT 2020

Matt,

At SEDAC, we assign DOIs to data sets, superceded versions of data sets,
and documentation. We then point these DOIs to Data Set Landing pages and
Data Set Documentation pages, respectively.

Thank you,
John Scialdone

--
John Scialdone
Manager, Data Center Services: NASA Socioeconomic Data and Applications
Email: jscialdo at ciesin.columbia.edu; jns74 at columbia.edu
CIESIN web site: www.ciesin.columbia.edu
SEDAC web site: sedac.ciesin.columbia.edu
JBRMIN web site: www.ciesin.columbia.edu/jamaicabay
Sandy Hook web site: bioblitz17.ciesin.columbia.edu
Follow us on:
 Twitter |  Facebook |  Youtube