[Esip-preserve] Federal Holiday: Data Stewardship meeting rescheduled for Monday 10/18

Amber E Budden aebudden at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Oct 18 14:40:58 EDT 2021

Just a reminder that we will be meeting shortly, at 12noon Pacific / 3pm eastern. This is a deferred meeting schedule due to the Federal holiday. We will be back to our normal schedule on the 2nd Monday of each month in November (meeting November 8th).

Best,
Amber

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OQmT3C6TPVCFcgW3Pwl3SrBlcjz2X-lG2tdDH2b6_r0/edit#

Amber E Budden, PhD
Director of Learning and Outreach
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis
aebudden at nceas.ucsb.edu

Co-PI Arctic Data Center
Co-PI Permafrost Discovery Gateway
Co-Lead DataONE

Need data skills?
Register for one of our Reproducible Research Techniques for Synthesis short courses.