[Esip-preserve] ESIP Data Stewardship meeting Monday 11/8

Amber E Budden aebudden at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Nov 5 16:57:48 EDT 2021

Hi Everyone

I look forward to connecting on Monday for the ESIP Data Stewardship meeting at 1200 noon Pacific / 1500 Eastern.
Agenda, zoom information and notes can be found in the google doc here. Please add agenda items and cluster reports in advance.

Best
Amber

(Zoom link for those that may not have access to the doc)

Amber E Budden, PhD
Director of Learning and Outreach
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis
aebudden at nceas.ucsb.edu

Co-PI Arctic Data Center
Co-PI Permafrost Discovery Gateway
Co-Lead DataONE

Need data skills?
Register for one of our Reproducible Research Techniques for Synthesis short courses.