[Esip-preserve] Call for nominations: Data Stewardship Committee Chair

Sarah Ramdeen sarah.ramdeen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 12:43:05 EST 2021

 Hello everyone,

My name  is Sarah Ramdeen, chair of the ESIP Nominations Committee.  We are
currently seeking nominations (including self nomination) for elected
positions within ESIP, which includes the chair of the Data Stewardship
Committee <https://wiki.esipfed.org/Data_Stewardship_Chair>.

Thank you to Amber Budden for her service and leadership as Chair for these
past two years.  She has reached her term limit in the position and as such
we are seeking candidates to succeed her as Chair.  We encourage two
nominations for all positions to support fair and healthy elections.

To nominate someone (or yourself), please send an email to
nominations at esipfed.org.  Nominees will be required to submit a candidate
statement and bio by November 15th.

You can see a full list of the ESIP leadership positions and current
candidates here
<https://wiki.esipfed.org/Nomination_Committee/2022_Nominations_and_Ballot>.

If you have any questions about the nomination process or being part of
ESIP leadership, please reach out to nominations at esipfed.org.

Thank you!
Sarah

--