[Esip-preserve] Today's Data Stewardship Telecon - CANCELLED (Leadership transition and Winter Meeting preparation)

DANIEL C SEGESSENMAN segessenman at wisc.edu
Mon Jan 10 12:52:36 EST 2022

Hello Everyone,

If we haven't met, my name is Daniel Segessenman and I am a 2022 ESIP Community Fellow with the Data Stewardship cluster.

Given the transition of leadership and the upcoming winter meeting, today's Data Stewardship Telecon is cancelled. However, in preparation for the upcoming ESIP winter meeting, check out this list of Data Stewardship related sessions<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rzt7EJ-lh0JY1UAvRUE4ta2_QzC5FdXsquBoNylcG9o/edit>!

We look forward to seeing you at the winter meeting and at future Data Stewardship Telecons in 2022.

Happy New Year!

All the best,
Daniel Segessenman