[Esip-preserve] Reminder of Next Data Stewardship Telecon (Monday, Feb. 14th, 3 PM EST)

DANIEL C SEGESSENMAN segessenman at wisc.edu
Wed Feb 9 13:11:28 EST 2022

Dear Cluster/Committee Participants,

Happy New Year! It was great to meet/see many of you at the January ESIP Meeting.

This is a reminder that the next meeting of ESIP's Data Stewardship Committee is next Monday, Feb. 14th, 3 PM EST. Below is the connection info as well as a link to our running notes document, where an agenda is being drafted. Feel free to add to the agenda if you wish.

This will be our first meeting with our new chair, Steve Diggs. We will be discussing the future objectives and long-term goals of the Data Stewardship Committee.

Thank you,
Daniel Segessenman (2022 ESIP Community Fellow - Data Stewardship)

Data Stewardship Meeting notes document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OQmT3C6TPVCFcgW3Pwl3SrBlcjz2X-lG2tdDH2b6_r0/edit#<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OQmT3C6TPVCFcgW3Pwl3SrBlcjz2X-lG2tdDH2b6_r0/edit>

Zoom join information:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85646019872?pwd=Wjd3bW1UaHVQcU4zajNHd0drbkFFZz09
Meeting ID: 856 4601 9872