[Esip-preserve] [EXTERNAL] Re: possible data stewardship idea

Yuhan Douglas Rao yuhan.rao at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 18:39:04 EST 2023

Hi Elisha,

Echoing Rama's comment - I think it is a great idea. I would also encourage
to think beyond just earth system data and bring in other types of data
into the project.
As people start to look at integrating earth science data, socioeconomic
data, and other data like citizen science data and community data, the
process becomes more complex.
ESIP community has groups that are very interested in aspects like
community resilience and the impact side of physical phenomena.

Cheers!
-Douglas

[image: NCICS] <http://ncics.org/> Yuhan (Douglas) Rao
*Research Scientist*