[Esip-schema-dot-org] [Fwd: Search engine optimisation for data publishers: Best practice guide]

brandon whitehead brandonnodnarb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 18:48:49 EST 2020

Hi Ming,

Apologies, my text email stripped the links out of the original message
(html).

Yes, that is one of the documents.  The other is a linked identifier
schemes best practice available here:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/linked-identifier-schemes-best-practice-guide

IIRC there was a fairly recent discussion about PIDs, which is why I
thought I'd forward the message along in case it is somehow useful.

Apologies in advance if it is not.

Cheers,
/Brandon