[Esip-schema-dot-org] [Fwd: Search engine optimisation for data publishers: Best practice guide]

Mingfang Wu mingfang.wu at ardc.edu.au
Wed Jan 29 19:09:10 EST 2020

Thank you, Brandon!

Both guides are useful, each for a different purpose.

Cheers,
Ming

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 10:48 AM brandon whitehead <brandonnodnarb at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Ming,
>
> Apologies, my text email stripped the links out of the original message
> (html).
>
> Yes, that is one of the documents.  The other is a linked identifier
> schemes best practice available here:
>

> https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/linked-identifier-schemes-best-practice-guide
>
> IIRC there was a fairly recent discussion about PIDs, which is why I
> thought I'd forward the message along in case it is somehow useful.
>
> Apologies in advance if it is not.
>
> Cheers,
> /Brandon
>
> On Thu, 2020-01-30 at 10:36 +1100, Mingfang Wu wrote:
> > Hi Brandon,
> >
> > The guide is available here.
> >
> > The guide is for metadata landing page, not for structured data
> > markup.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Ming
> >

> > On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 9:58 AM brandon whitehead via Esip-schema-
> > dot-org <esip-schema-dot-org at lists.esipfed.org> wrote:
> > > May be of interest to this crowd -- if only as a openly available
> > > reference.
> > > /Brandon

Dr Mingfang Wu

*Australian Research Data Commons <http://www.ardc.edu.au/> * T: +61 3 9902
4646 | E: mingfang.wu at ardc.edu.au | O:0000-0003-1206-3431
<http://orcid.org/0000-0003-1206-3431>
Physical address: Monash University, Building T, Ground Floor, 100 Sir John
Monash Drive, Caulfield East, VIC 3145